Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Empties #1 !!

Hi everyone,
This is my first empties blog post! I’ve been saving some items that I have used up so that I could do little reviews and tell you guys what I thought of them and there will be a little bit of Hit or Miss action.
So I’ll start with make-up/beauty Items


Benefit – They’re Real Mascara



I did like this mascara but honestly it didn’t really blow me away… it was just a mascara really. I mean I didn’t hate it and there was nothing wrong with it but honestly for the price tag (‎26) I don’t think it did anything special. I think you can find a mascara that will do just a good a job if not better for half the price. So I don’t think I will be re-purchasing it. - MISS

Catrice Cosmetics – Lashes to Kill Waterproof Volume Mascara



So sticking with the Mascaras… I did like this mascara but to be honest I preferred their Lashes to Kill fibre Lash Mascara which I have sinced re-purchased so I don’t think I will be re-purchasing this product. It was a good mascara and it was waterproof I just prefer other ones in their line. - MISS


Loreal Paris-Lumi Magique highlighting Pen – Shade 1 light





I really liked this. I do think this is a great highlighter! I was very impressed and liked to use on nights where I was going out to add a bit of something, something.. haha. I would definitely re-purchase this item in the future but recently I just bought the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in the shade 01 Ivory and have been trying that out so maybe I will do a comparison in the future but I do really like this product - HIT   



Rimmel – Wake me up Concealer – Shade Ivory


Now this little guy was featured in my Autumn Favs a while back. So as you have probably guessed I love this product. It really does brighten up your skin and make up look more awake. I think I originally bought this because Tanya Burr (heart you) was recommending it so much. So when I need a new concealer I went straight for this one and I’m glad I did. I would definitely re-purchase this in the future. At the moment though I’m using the collection concealer in the shade fair and I absolutely love that too. High-street brands are really rocking the concealer at the moment! So I think this product is definitely a HIT.



Maybelline – Baby Skin Primer




I actually posted a whole review on this product yesterday so If you interested you can mosey on over and take a quick peek. For that reason I’m going to keep this very short. Already been re-purchased – HIT



Hair Care

Batiste – Dry Shampoo – Dark & Deep Brown




I have been using this brand of dry shampoo for as long as I can remember, before they even brought out the products with the hint of colour (which I am so thankful for). This product has been tried and tested thoroughly and has never let me down. Love it. Absolutely recommend it – HIT


Nails

Essence – XXXL Shine gel-look top coat



For years I have always go back to this top coat. I love the shine it gives! It really does mimic a gel look manicure and for the price (Around €3 on average)   I think it’s a total winner!! – HIT

So that’s the end of my first empties video. I hope you enjoyed it!





Thank you for reading
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment