Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Review - Lacura Aqua Complete Multi - Intensive Serum



Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to talk to you about the brand Lacura, but more specifically their Aqua Complete Serum. I mentioned it briefly in an empties post recently (you can check it out here - Empties #4) but It was not an indepth review of the product. I apologise in advance about the pictures (or lack there of). The product is empty. I did not realise until I was going to write this post that I had no picture taken of this already when it was full, but atleast you get to see what the packaging looks like.   


*A little disclaimer- Skincare is always a tough one as we all have different skin types, colour & texture. Although I may really love a product & it might work perfectly for you too, I cannot guarantee it! I can just give you my thoughts on the product & tell you how it worked for me!! Enjoy my lovelies x*


First off I would like to say that I never really hear anyone talk about the Lacura brand. Its a skincare brand that I purchase from Aldi and extreamly affordable. I can never resist trying out affordable products. I always think whats the harm? If I hate it then I havent lost that much in the process & If I love it, Ive just found myself a bargin!! Win! 


I bought this about a year ago, just to test it out more than anything else & I have to say I love it!! My skin just drinks it up!! I have normal to dry skin & over the winter this was a savior for it!! You dont need that much of it. I find one pump does my each time I go to apply it, which is why it probably lasted me so long! I apply either morning or night & more often than not both! It is light in texture & dries in quickly, so it doesnt leave you with a sticky face for a half an hour! It also has a light fresh scent, a lightly scented cucumbery smell. 


Since trying this product I have picked up alot of the other products in the range to test out which you might have seen in my Makeup & skincare Travel Essentials post. I am currently trying out
  • Q10 Gentle Daily Face Cream
  • Q10 Renew Multi Intensive Serum
  • ProRevive Hand Cream
  • Hand & Nail Cream
  • Nourishing Hand Cream

The fact that I am willing purchase new products based on that one serum is proof enough that I feel like this range could be a winner. Im trying another serum this time around, partly because I wanted to try another one but mostly because they were sold out of the aqua complete one where I live.

I 100% recommend this for anyone looking to try something new, to bring moisture back into their skin, or just looking for really good affordable skincare. 

Leave me a comment down below if you have tried it! I would love to hear your thoughts! Or if you pick it up come back & let me know how you got on!! 




Thank You For Reading
xox


Previous Posts



Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Posts


    

No comments:

Post a Comment