Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

Sleek Week!! #2nd Look Rose Gold





Hello lovelies,


I have another look for you!! To create this eye look I used the Sleek Storm Palate!! Its kind of a pinky rosegold eye look. I also think that this look goes with so many different shades of lipstick so at the end I have included photos of this look with different colour lips!! Also I just wanted to add that I LOVE that all the shades are all named after different types of storms!







This is the look I created!! -



To find out how I achieved this look just keep reading

  • I primed my face (Maybelline Baby Skin Primer)
  • I applied my foundation/BB Cream (17 BB Blemish Balm, light)
  • I applied my concealer in the shape of 2 Vs under the eyes and dotted it on my chin and forehead. I then blended this out into my base. I use this to cover dark circles and as a highlighter for the centre of my face. (Maybelline Dream Lumi /Essence Stay All Day 16hr Concealer)
  • I applied  cream bronzer using a stippling brush to carve out my contour and blended the edges. (Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer)
  • I primed my eyes  (Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base) 
  • I applied the shade Perfect Storm all over my lid and blended it up towards my crease.
  • I deeped up the outer V of my eyes using Firestorm.
  • I applied Sand Storm from the inner corner to the middle of my lids in order to give them more dimension.
  • Next I apply translucent powder to the centre of my face, where I have already applied concealer. (Catrice- Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder)
  • I applied bronzer over where I have already stared my contouring. (Sleek Face Contouring Kit - Light)
  • I applied my blush (Sleek – Rose Gold)
  • I applied my highlight to the tops of the cheekbones (Sleek Face Contouring Kit – Light)
  • I tight line the upper and lower waterlines with black eyeliner pencil (Avon – Colourtrend – Black).
  • I applied liquid liner to my upper lashline and winged it out at outer corners. 
  • Next I curl my lashes and apply my first mascara (Catrice – Lases to Kill, Ultra Black, Volume Mascara).
  • And on to the eyebrows. For this I use powder. (Catrice – Eyebrow set)
  • Next I applied my lipstick – Sleek Liqueur
  • Next my first coat of mascara has set so I curl them again and go back in with my second mascara that I use (Catrice – Lashes to Kill – Fibre Lash mascara)
  • I decided to wear lashes with this look just to make it a little bit more dramatic but I used natural looking lashes so it wouldn’t be over the top.
  • And finally I set my face using my Urban Decay – All Nighter finishing spray


Here is the same look with different lipstick shades








So that’s my 2nd look for you guys. I really like this look. I think it would be perfect for day time and night time! All you need is a quick lipstick change and you good to go! If you would like to see more from me you can check out my youtube channel




Let me know if you try out this look?

Which lipstick do you prefer with this look??





Thank you for reading
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment