Pages

Friday 29 April 2016

Review - Wet & Wild Coverall Primer, Base De Teint!




Hey Hey,


Welcome back to #reviewfriday! Today I am talking all about the Wet & Wild Primer. I have been on a mission the past year (maybe even longer) to find the best drugstore/highstreet primers & I may have just found another one to add onto my list!


I picked this one up about a month ago as I was in a pinch for a primer & I spotted this one on the shelf & thought why not? Im going to be honest, I dont know why but I didnt really have high hopes for it. I was wrong. I actually love this primer.


It is white in colour & has a soft gel, silicony texture. It is feels very light on application, dries in almost immediately! A little goes a really long way with this product & always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It provides an even base, perfect for foundation application! I was really impressed with the formula of this little guy! 

I think I E4.99 for this little product! 





* The size of the amount of product pictured above would be enough for your entire face!


Do I recommend this product? 100%. Anyone looking for a good drugstore / highstreet primer, definitely give this one a try!

Would I repurchase? Yes! Absolutely! I will be still trying out more but this is one I will definitely reach for!!         


Have you tried this primer before?
What are your thoughts?
Did you find my review helpful?
Please feel free to leave me a comment below! x


Chat Soon x


Previous Posts -
Review - Lacura Aqua Complete Multi-Intensive Serum!
Makeup & Skincare Travel Essentials!
Empties #4!


Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog!? Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Monthly highlights - February & March!
Liebster Awards #2
Midweek Motivation || Humble in Victory & Defeat!




Thank You For Reading
xox


2 comments:

  1. Great post! Been looking for a good primer for ages and i will have to find this one! www.katejessicayoung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you are in Ireland I always find it at Pennys/Primark or sometimes in little pharmacies, they will have a display! Good luck, happy hunting x

      Delete