Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Haul Time! - Pennys/Primark & Drugstore Haul



Hey Guys and Dolls, 

I did a little bit of shopping and I thought I would share with you guys what I picked up!!



Lippie
I picked up 3 more of the Essence long lasting lipsticks €2.89 each .
I love these lipsticks I now have 6 of them & I honestly don’t think they get enough love on the internet. Their moisturising highly pigmented and have great shade selection. I highly recommend these lipsticks. If they are available near you should definitely pick them up.





Cotton buds   
Pennys €1 can’t beat it!



Sunkissed self-tanner €3.50
This baby is next on my list to try out for you guys! Great price so hopefully it will be a good self-tanner to recommend to you!


Let there be lashes €1.50 & €2.00
It’s always good to have extra pairs of lashes around. I personally think most looks look more polished with a good set of lashes. After all they do frame the windows to your soul haha! Anyway I have never tried these before so I will let you know how I get on!!



Aragon Night Repair Oil
I actually picked this up for my mam. I have been using it for a while now and I really love it. I was telling my mam about it and she was interested in trying it so when I saw it I had to pick it up. And it was so cheap!!  €1.50!! when I purchased it last time I think it was 5 or 6 euro. Which still isn’t expensive but €1.50 is a bargain!!





My senses Body Spray – Love €.99
I was actually looking for a body spray. I tend to go through perfumes quite quickly when using them on a daily basis so I was recently thinking about picking up a body for just day to day smelling fresh! So when I was in Tesco I spotted this one and thought why not. Worth a try and if I ended up hating it didn’t leave me too much out of pocket.












Tesco Refreshing Toner with cucmber Extract €.99
What drew to this was actually the smell. This might sound weird but I love the smell of cucumber. I’ve never tried any of the Tesco skincare range so again I thought why not. Besides you can’t go too wrong with a toner and again it was cheap so even if I ended up hating it, it’s not like I spent a fortune on it. 





So that’s pretty much it. I also picked up olive oil for cleaning my brushes. As you can see I didn’t spend too much money but I did pick up a few items that I cant wait to try out. As always I will report on how I got on with everything and if you would like see these products on camera or hear me talk about them then you can just click on the video below. 


Pennys/Primark & Drugatore Haul




Have you tried out any of the Tesco Skincare range?? What did you think?? Is there a reason their cheap?

Have you tried any of the other products I have mentioned?? How did you get on with them??

  


Thank You for Reading 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment