Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Beauty Blogmas #7 || Favourite Christmas Time Lippies || Drugstore Edition




Hey Everybody!



Welcome to DAY 7!!! Today I am sharing all my favourite lippies in my collection!!






Essence Lipsticks

I have spent a long time raving about the the Essence Lipstick Range Here are a few of my favourites from the Long Lasting for the season - 





Here are my two picks from the Matts Range






Maybelline

Maybelline is another brand I trust when I am in need of a good lippie!! Here are the two I will be wearing this season - 







Wet & Wild

I love the Wet & Wild Lipsticks. They are so affordable too & have a wide range of colours and finishes too!! These are my picks!






Sleek Cosmetics

Sleek produce some of my favourite bold lippies. They don't have a massive range of colours but they perform excellently on the lips. I love this shade of red for Christmas time! 






Essence Velvet Sticks

I hauled these a while back. They are the Matt Version Velvet Sticks. I have the glossy version too which I accidentally picked up but I much prefer the matt versions. I have been wearing them alot. Can you tell which one is my favourite of the two? 







Lip Liners

Lip liners are a newer addition to my routine in the last year. My drugstore favourites are the P.S range at Pennys/Primark & the Essence Lip Liner Range.









Here you have my top picks for drugstore lipsticks & liners. Please leave me a comment letting me know your favourite drugstore lipstick or liner. I love trying out new products!!

Chat soon x


NOLLAIG SHONA


Click here for GIVEAWAY details - Beauty Avent Calendar GIVEAWAY

Blogmas fun continues over on my Lifestyle Blog - Blogmas #7 || Festive Edition || Strength Comes From Within...


Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Posts -


Thank You for Reading
xox



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOX
HO! HO! HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment