As many of you will know I am moving soon! Anyway the way it works out I will be moving down the night before I have to start my new job which means I basically have to pack a suitcase with all my essentials as I wont have time to unpack that night! So I thought why not make a post of all my Makeup & Skincare Essentials that I will be packing for the night before I can unpack!
What I will be packing in my overnight suitcase -
Skincare (in brackets I will add the one I am currently using!)
By the way I ran out of most of my skincare last week / have to throw away as they were out of date (isnt it always the way) So I have picked up new products that I have to start tonight & more I have to pick up tomorrow!!
- Makeup Remover (Garnier Micellar water - Full Review!)
- Cotton Rounds (Boots Brand or Lacura)
- Eye Cream / Gel (Currently run out need to pick one up tomorrow!)
- Serum (Lacura Q10 Multi-Intensive Serum - New Purchase havent tried it yet)
- Day Cream (Lacura Q10 Daily Face Cream - Again New Purchase yet to try)
- Night Oil (Currently out & have to pick up new one tomorrow! really like the Argon Oil one)
- Night Cream (Boots Simply Sensitive - I like it but have not been using it long enough for a full review)
- Face Exfoliater ( Currently out - Also I dont recommend you bring this on a trip over night, unless you have really dry skin there really is no need)
- Makeup removing wipes (Pure)
- Lipbalm (Carmex - Love this stuff!)
- Lip Oil (Essence Prettifying lip oil - have not been using it long enough for a review)
- Lip scrub (Again currently dont have one)
If any one has any recommendations on skincare please leave them in the comments below as I would love to hear them! Also you may notice there are may Lacura products in there that is because I wanted to pick up the range & try them out for you guys as they are a budget brand & I have heard great things about them!
- Brushes (These are mixed brands but mainly from Real Techniques, MAC, P.S.Love..., Essence & Fuschia.
- Primer (Need to pick one up but My faves are Maybelline Baby Skin Primer - Full Review & Loreal Infallible Mattifying Base - Full Review)
- Foundation (Currently using Rimmel Match Perfection in 100 Ivory & 102 Light Nude I mix & match)
- Concealer ( I use Rimmel Match Perfection, Collection Perfection Concealer or Essence Stay All day 16hr concealer)
- Contour (NYX Blush - Taupe)
- Bronzer (Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzer)
- Blush (Currently trying out Essence Mosaic Blushes in 30 Kissed by the Sun & 10 Miss Floral Coral. You can check out the post where I hauled them here - Essence Haul!)
- Eyeshadow (Palates are best in this situation! I will be packing my high-end Original Naked Palate & my high-street W7 In The Buff Palate. If you want read comparison posts of the UD Naked Palates & the W7 Palates you can just click on these links -Getting Duped! Naked Palate Original! & Getting Duped! Naked 2 & Naked 3!)
- Kohl Eyeliner (Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil 01. Black Fever)
- Liquid Eyeliner (Essence 24hr Liquid Liner)
- Mascara (Catrice Ultra Black Volume Mascara - Lashes to Kill- with Black Diamond Powder)
- Eyebrows (P.S.Love... Eyebrow Kit - Full Review)
- Lips (So many choices here! Really just go with your gut instinct!)
- Setting Product (For Setting Spray - Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray. For Powder - Catrice - Prime & Fine Setting Powder or Rimmel Stay Matt Setting Powder)
Those are my essentials that I will be packing in my overnight suitcase!! None of the items I have mentioned are going to break the bank. They are all budget friendly (Well aside from the Urban Decay Products) This is not because I dont enjoy high-end products, of course I do! I just love finding hiding gems at the drugstore / high-street & these are my picks for the moment! For General Travel essentials you can pop over to my Lifestyle Blog where there will be a post up shortly.
Leave me a comment letting me know your makeup & skincare travel essentials or what is one product you couldnt leave behind! Also if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them!!
Thank You For Reading
Have You Checked Out My Lifestyle Blog - Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle