Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

November Favourites!!





Hello Everyone!



I know Im a little late this month but it NOVEMBER FAVOURITES TIME! I think Its just because December & Christmas has seemed to come around so fast this year!! 2014 has just flew.... but thats a whole other blog post... For now Im just going to focus on the products that have were making me happy in November. Ill start off with beauty of course!    


Ardell Demi Wispies


I have always been a lover of eyelashes but at the moment I cant find any that compare to these!! I am completely in love. They have already been a product of the week on my blog! So if you want a more in depth review and reasons to why I love this product (and also to see them in action!) just click here - Link









Maybelline - Forever Strong Super Stay 7 days Gel Nail Colour - Devine Wine


I have fallen in love with this colour for the Autumn / Winter season. Its hard to describe. Its a wine, pinky, raspberry, red colour!! Just perfect for this time of year!      










Revlon ColourStay 24hr Foundation


I picked up this foundation about 3 weeks ago as I needed a new one and rather than repurchase my old faithful (Loreal True Match) I decided to try out something new. This foundation has recieved so many glowing reviews internationally that I thought "Lets give it a go" and the hype and reviews are correct. I love it and I will be posting a full review shortly! 







Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - 11 Nude Love



I have already done a full post / review on how much I love this lipstick so if you would like to check that out please click here - Link







Maybelline Colour Sensational Range - Midnight Plum

This was another product featured on my blog as a product of the week!! Again you can see a more in-depth review just by clicking here! - Link








Balmi Lip Balm

I rearly rave too much about lip balms but heres one! I love this lip balm! I have never tried the Eos so I cant compare but if your looking for a good lip balm I recommend you try out this one!!




Butterfly Clips



Any girl who has long hair knows what a god send these can be! I use them on a daily basis around the house , when doing treatments on my hair or just generally keeping the hair from my face! The only thing I will say is that puzzlingly #newword they seem to go missing all the time!? how is that possible!? Its like hair clips you buy like 200 of them and they all go missing in 2 weeks!? I picked up these ones in Pennys / Primark for 2 euro!!



J-Os 

Or to be honest anything in the Oreo family! I have been an Oreo / J-O addict this past month!! Cant get enough of them!!







So they were my November Favourites (better late than never!) Im sure I will have loads more this month! what with it being christmas and all!!



What were your favourites for November!!?
Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned?? What did you think??




Happy Holidays!!

Thank You For Reading
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment