Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Vegas Dancer Inspired Look

Hey Hey!!

Ive been soo busy these past couple of months putting my portfolio together for college so I thought I would share some of the looks I created for it. Over the next couple of weeks I am going tell you guys about the looks I created and how I created them. I hope u enjoy it. Happy reading!!

Vegas Dancer Look!!


This look was inspired by one I saw on the internet. I thought it was really cool and wanted to give it a go. I was really happy with the end result.








To achieve this look

·         I applied eye primer (Urban Decay, Original)
·         Next I applied a gold base, also took this shadow underneath the eyes (Fuschia)
·         I applied gold glitter dust (stargazer
·         I lined the upper lashline with black gel liner, winging it out at the corners (Fuschia)
·         I lined the upper and lower waterline with black pencil eyeliner (Avon, colour trend, black)
·         I applied false lashes to finish the eyes
·         I concealed under the eyes using yellow tint concealer (Fuschia)
·         I concealed any redness with green tint concealer (Fuschia)
·         I applied liquid foundation ( Maybelline, Superstay better skin foundation, Nude)
·         I used liquid concealer to conceal and highlight under the eyes, forehead, bridge of the nose and chin (Collection, Lasting perfection concealer, Fair)
·         Lightly powdered where i applied the concealer with translucent powder (Fuschia)
·         Next I strongly contoured ( Catrice, Sun glow matt bronzing powder, lighter skin)
·         I highlighted the cheekbones and the cupids bow with highlighting powder (Fuschia)
·         I filled in and defined the eyebrows using eyebrow powder in a brown shade (Fuschia)
·         I applied red lipstick (Essence, All you need is red)
·         Finally I created two little cards in the corner of my left eye with black gel liner (Fuschia) and white face and body paint)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment