Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Current Favourites!!


Hey hey,

So I was looking in my makeup bag and I realised that I have been doing a few things differently recently so I decided that I would do a post for you guys to tell you all the things I have been loving! I have also thrown in a couple of randoms for you too!! Enjoy! x





W7 - In the Buff 

This month I have found myself reaching for this palate almost on a daily basis! I love it! As I have mentioned before in and earlier post this is a dupe for the Naked 2 palate by Urban Decay. If you would like to see a comparison post which includes swatches then you can just click HERE I dont own the The Naked 2 myself. I do own the The Naked Original & The Naked 3, However I gifted The Naked 2 to my sister a couple of years ago as I thought it would suit her skin type and colouring and its also the type of colours that she generally gravitates toward and she swears by it! Its her favourite palate and a holy grail item. So when I saw the dupe I robbed her one and compared them for you guys & they are almost identical!! Check the swatches on the post for yourself!! So much so that when my sister went traveling for the summer she took the W7 In the Buff palate rather than her Naked 2 so that it wouldnt get damaged.



Anyway This month I have been loving this palate!! I have been especially loving Camel, Dust, Topaz, Earth & Wave (which would be Half Baked, Chopper, Snake Bite, Suspect & YDK if you have the Naked 2) If you have not tried out either of these palates I recommend you do. Duped or not these shadows are fantasic in their own right. Which is something I found to be the same across the board in all of the palates that W7 have to offer!! They are buttery and rich in texture, extremely pigmented and blendable!    



Essence Lip Liner - Satin Mauve

AUTUMN HAS ARRVIED!! Woop Woop!! I love autumn or fall as my american friends would say! Which means..... All my favourite colours are back in makeup, nail varnish & clothes!! And I have been using the heck out of this baby for the last couple of weeks!! I love it and the texture of these pencils is so nice and creamy but long-lasting & matt at the same time. What more could a girl want!?











Essence Long Lasting Lipstick - Oh So Matt

Okay this one is a sad favourite because I have been using it sooo much, pairing it with the Satin Mauve Lip Liner and it gives the most wonderful "Kylie Jenner" look to the lips! In love! but.... I was looking to get a back up and cant find it anywhere and now Im afraid it has been discontinued! If anyone knows for sure if it has or not please leave me a comment below or on Twitter - Username @Beauty_La_Linda   I really hope it hasnt been I will be so sad!! You have all heard about me raving about this line of lipsticks and honestly I think they are such amazing quality and price is so affordable!! This one is on the brownie side of nude and has a matt finish (as the name would suggest) but is completely comfortable on the lips and not drying at all *Please dont be discontinued *Please dont be discontinued... #fingerscrossed











P.S. Love... Brow Kit

This is a recent purchase & I have a full review coming up in the next couple of days so I wont talk about it too much but it is such a great little kit and so inexpensive and it has multi tasking quailties (wink, wink a little hint for what I will be talking about in my review) ... money well spent in my opinion!






Random Favourites

Doggies & Kittens

I have had to move home recently due to the housing crisis that seems to be taking place in Ireland at the moment and it was only a temporary thing for a week or two until I could find something but now after talking with family I have decided to stay here until after christmas maybe. Anyway I will talk about that in a different post. The reason I am bringing it up is because all the time I lived in cork I never had animals around (except for one cat that decided she was going to come in whenever she felt like it and then leave again) but for the most part my life in recent years has been animal free. I have grown up with animals my entire life and nothing makes me happier than chilling with animals. If you remember some posts back in April I was planning on getting my own puppy but due to unforeseen change in circumstances it
no longer seemed like the right time... and now it looks like it wont be for another while but I eventually will get my pom pup! Since I have been home I am now surrounded by animals again!! I LOVE IT. We have 6 (yes 6) Cats at home.. (all house cats apart from one who now only comes home every now and then) They are all babies in their own right with their own little personalites!! (I am fully aware that I sound like a crazy cat lady and I DONT CARE!! haha) We also have 3 dogs.. well two (one is owned to my sister but is currently at home as she is also in house hunting mode at this time) Add in a couple of fish and a few humans and thats our family & I love it! All the animals get on well together (probably better than the humans do haha) I find it very hard to be so stressed & anxious when an animal is looking up at you with wide eyes looking so damn adorable. I love
animals so please tell me about your pets in the comments or on twitter cos id love to hear about them!!

These Pics on the right are (from top to bottom) - Buster , Charlie & Pickles.. If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen these. I am always uploading snaps of them! If we are not already friends over there please pop over & you can follow me!! You can just click here Beauty La Linda Instagram     












Reeses choc bar   


New addiction alert!! I have always loved Reeses Peanut butter cup and now I have found it in bar form!! amazing!! That is all!





Thats it Summer is over. Welcome Autumn!! Leave me a comment and let me know what your favourite thing about Autumn is!! Send me links to you blogs or videos and ill check them out!! 



Now its time to take my doggies out!! Talk you soon my darlings! x



Have you seen my previous post!? Newest Items in my Skincare Routine (All Drugstore)

Have you seen my Lifestyle Blog!? Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle





Thank You For Reading 
xox

        









     



2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the In the Buff palette!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! W7 have some really great palates at the moment! Next on my list are the smaller palates - in the mood & in the city!

      Delete