Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Ride or Die Makeup Products ~ February 2017 ~




Hey Friends,

Today I thought I would share with you my #RideorDie products with you! The way I based these decisions on was if I was travelling or something & I could only choose my ultimate products to bring or If I was robbed of all my makeup & could only replace one of each product which ones would I bring or replace?? 

The products I'm sharing with you are tried & tested, favourites!! Here we go!! I'm going in order of application in my makeup routine - 

Primer

For this I was going to say Maybelline Baby Skin Primer because as any long time follower (thank you) will know I used to be obsessed with this product! If you would like to see a full review you can check it out my clicking the link here - Full Review || Maybelline Baby Skin Primer!
However since then I have been trying all different primers, mainly drugstore (I will have a full post on all of them coming up soon so keep posted) & now I have been using a primer for the past couple of months that I think at the moment would honestly be my ride or die product & that is the PS... PRO Miracle Primer I have a full review here - Full Review || PS... PRO Miracle Primer! 

  


Foundation

Everyone will probably know exactly what I am going to say here. I have banged on about this foundation for about million years now! It is of course the Loreal True Match Foundation. This is my absolute ride or die foundation I have tried so many but up to date nothing truely compares to it!





Bronzer

I think all long time followers will know what I'm about to say here too. Again of course its the Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder. I have been using this for a couple of years now & I absolutely love it. However I know as a Beauty Blogger I really need to branch out & try new bronzers but as I always say "If it ain't broke..." 


Concealer

This was another easy decision to make, There are two I always go back to. They are the Essence - Stay all day 16Hr Concealer & the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, but I have to choose between them too, the one I would choose is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. I just love this product, the coverage, the lasting power - everything. If you haven't already then give it a go!!


 

Highlighting

I don't really have a ride or die highlighter at the moment to be honest. The only thing I absolutely love is the Loreal Lumi Magique highlighting Pen. Any time I have an important event I always make sure I have one of these babies on hand. I just love the effect it gives to my skin. However I am still in the look out for a holy grail highlighter


Eyeliners

My holy grail / Ride or Die eyeliners are all from Essence. My ride or die Liquid liner is the Essence Waterproof Liquid Liner & for the kohl liner I love the - Essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil. I always go back to these liners!!





Eyebrows

For brows in the past year I have been enjoying using a combo of powder and brow mascara. So the products I would go out & replace immediately are the PS... Brow Kit & Essence Make Me Brow. Unfortunately I think they are discontinuing the Essence make me brow so it looks like I'm going to have to find a new ride or die product soon #sadface


Eyeshadow Palate

I have a lot of palates & a lot of eye products & out of all of these there are only 2 that come straight to mind. My ride or die palate is probably the Urban Decay - Naked Original. I always go back to this palate & would replace it in a heartbeat. The only other palate that also came to mind was the Revolution - Iconic Pro 1 palate. I bought this palate just before christmas & I'm in love. I would hate it if I didn't have this palate in my collection. I also have a post on how the Urban Decay - Naked Original palate has a dupe in the W7 Lightly Toasted. If you are interested, you can check it out here - Getting Duped || Naked Original!! 


Eyelashes

If I had my way (maybe in the future) I would always have lash extensions but for now I just use falsies & my favourite by far are the PS... Eyelashes. I have a whole review post on them if you want to check it out here - Review || PS Love... Eyelashes!





Lippies 

Again Essence wins this category!! I love there Lipliners. They are awesome!! My favourites Nude & Satin Mauve. I also love there Long Lasting Lipstick Range. I have been using them for years & I love them! I also love the Velvet & Glossy Sticks. I really have to say Essence kills it when it comes to lippies and eyeliners!! Maybeline is also a brand I turn to for lipsticks! They have great game when it comes to lipstick skills!





*You may have noticed there is no lipstick in here, that is because as of yet I have no ride or die mascara. I still haven't found my mascara soulmate #waaahhh

These are all the products I would repurchase if I woke up one morning and they were all gone. I generally have backups of all these products. I currently have backups of most of them. Let me know in the comments what your #rideordie products. I'd love to hear them!!


Chat soon x


Thank You for Reading
xox

Previous Posts -


Have You checked out my Lifestyle Blog!? - Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Posts -



You can also contact me here -
TWITTER - @Beauty_ La_ Linda
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
BLOGLOVIN' - Beauty  &  Lifestyle
SNAPCHAT - beautylalinda


No comments:

Post a Comment