Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Beauty Blogmas #6 || Festive Polish









Hello Hello,



Today I thought we would talk all about festive polish!! These are my top picks this year!!




Maybelline Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour

One of the things Maybelline do well is nail polish. My favourite December picks are Rose Veil (from the Metallic Silks range) & Extreme Blackcurrant and Devine Wine (From the Forever Strong Range) I love the formula of these!! 





Essence Cosmetics 

I have always been a huge fan of the nail polish lines produced by Essence. These are my picks for this time of year!!

 


In the photos they all look fairly similar but I promise you they are not (spoken like a true beauty addict!! haha). From left - right in the top photo - 114 Fame Fatal, 113 Do you speak love?, 10 True Love, 169 A Hint of Love. They the perfect shades for any red nail occasion!! 



They also have a range of other winter shades if red is not your thing! Again from left - right -102, Sparkling Water Lily, 53 Rock my World, 80 Jeans On!

Catrice Cosmetics 

We all need a bit of sparkle and metalic in our lives, Catrice does this well! Here are my two faves from my collection!




Here we have 62 Must Have STEELetto & C03 Metalight

Barry M

I love Barry M nail polishes!! I them all year round but I have picked two that I think will be nice this time of year if your are not feeling the bold, dark or glittery



From left - right -Rose Hip, Cardamom. (full review on Rose hip - Full Review Post)

P.S... Nail Polish Range

Pennys / Primark have really upped there game in the past year these are my picks for this season! And at E2 a pop not much room to complain! They now have shine finishes, metallics, mattes. The pink/nude shade is also a matte finish which I enjoy! The only thing I don't like is that there are not names so it's hard to identify them!



Wet & Wild Megalast Nail Polish

This is another formula that I recommend from the highstreet/drugstore. I love these polishes. These two are shades that I believe can carry you throughout the Autumn/Winter season. They are muted but dark at the same, perfect for if you want something a bit bolder but not too loud and in your face!




These are my recommendations! I love a good polish and I think they can tie your whole look together!! Leave me know in the comments what your favourite festive nail polishes are and any recommendations for me? 

Chat soon x


NOLLAIG SHONA

Click here for GIVEAWAY details - Beauty Advent Calendar GIVEAWAY

Blogmas fun continues over on my Lifestyle Blogmas - Lifestyle Blogmas #6 || 8 Festive things to do this Holiday Season


Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog!? -Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Posts -



Thank You for Reading
xox



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOX
HO! HO! HO!





No comments:

Post a Comment