Pages

Friday 17 February 2017

Haul Time!! (Includes New Products from Essence)



Hello Beauties,

Happy Friday!! On fridays I usually have a First Impressions or Review for you guys but today I thought I would share something a little different. I have a haul!! Hope you enjoy!!


I really didn't think I would be doing a haul anytime soon as this year is my year of trying to save money & also I have gotten into minimalism alot lately #Slayingit2017. However I need to pick up a new mascara & a new concealler, so I decided to pop over to the Essence stand to see if they had any offers going. What I found instead however, is a whole array of new products that had just launched. So I picked up a few items. I spent E16.40 in total on Essence products so I don't feel that bad about my haul & I also picked up so pretty cool new products to try out. 

This is not a review as I haven't tried any of these yet. It is just a haul to share what I picked up. Enjoy!! 


Essence Volume Stylist 18h Lash Extension Mascara E3.80

There were a few new mascaras available on the stand but this is the one that caught my eye. I love anything that says "Lash Extension", My dream is to have full, long, fluttering lashes!! So hopefully this will do the job!! I really like the packaging too!!




Essence Camouflage Full Coverage Concealler E3.10

I decided to try out their new concealer. Full coverage makes me think it might be too heavy for under the eyes but it does claim it is for covering dark circles so we will give it a whirl! I got it in the lightest shade available 05 Ivory.





Essence My Must Haves (Single Eyeshadows) E1.90 each

These are the products I am really excited about & made me break my budget as I really didn't need them but I just couldn't resist!! They are after launching DIY 4 pan palates with about 30 shadows to choose from! At E1.90 a pop I really couldn't walk away. I decided to go for a neutrally palate as I thought it would be a great way to try them out. I swatched them in the store & they seemed to have good pigmentation so lets hope that is still the case when I try to blend them on the lid!!! I will definitely be going back to pick up more if they perform well!! 







Essence My Must Haves Eyeshadow Palate E1.90

Well it would be pretty pointless to get the shadows & not the palate to go with it wouldn't? So I popped this in my basket too!! The first thing that came to mind with these was travelling. If these shadows are good these DIY palates would be perfect & compact!! I have arranged them in the shades (left - right) 09 chilli vanilli, 07 mauvie time, 03 miss foxy roxy, 18 black as berry 



Lacura Body Care 4 Blades Sensitive Razor E3.99 & Refills E3.99

Ok this is obviously not Essence, I picked this up in aldi. As a brand I really like Lacura. I love their serums & have a full review of the Aqua Complete one here - Full Review || Lacura Aqua Complete Multi Intensive Serum So when I saw this product I was very happy. I love razors with the disposable heads, however they are so expensive. I usually use Gillette which I love but not only is the razor pretty pricy but the refills are too, to be honest right now its not in my budget so I have been using disposable ones. However when I spotted these I thought if they work I'm sorted!! Neither the razor (which includes 2 heads) or the refills (Pack of 4) are too expensive so fingers crossed they do the job well!! 







Of course I will be keeping you guys updated & doing reviews on all the products mentioned above in the upcoming weeks!! Please leave me a comment down below & tell me all about any new products you have picked up recently or if you have tried & have any thoughts on any of the products I have mentioned in this post! I'd love to hear them!! 

*Don't forget more daily snapshot reviews on my SNAPCHAT Links below ->

Chat soon x


Thank You for Reading
xox

Previous Posts -


Have You Checked Out My Lifestyle Blog!? - Beauty La Linda ~ Lifestyle
Previous Posts -


You can also connect with me here -
TWITTER - @Beauty_La_Linda
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
BLOGLOVIN' - Beauty  &  Lifestyle
SNAPCHAT - beautylalinda








   

No comments:

Post a Comment