Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Review - Seventeen Instant Glow Cream Bronzer

hello,

Today I thought I would do a little review for you on the Seventeen Cream Bronzer. If you read my blog regularly or have been watching my videos then you will probably know that this is the first time i have used a cream bronzing product and you may already know my feelings on it but for those of you who dont, these are my thoughts!!













I am very impressed with this product.


  • The colour is perfect for me! not too orange, too light or too dark
  • It can be sheered down or built up
  • can be worn alone or under powder bronzer to give it extra staying power!
  • gives a very natural look when worn alone 


I genuinely dont have anything bad to say about the product. The only warning I will give is that it can look muddy if not blended properly so blend blend blend. Other than that I highly recommend this product. It has quickly become a staple in makeup bag and a firm favourite. I am now a 100% fan of cream bronzers and believe anyone who is interested in makeup should give them ago!



Have you tried this product?? 


What did you think?  



 
Thank you for watching
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment