Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

My Make-up Face Products I was using for Autumn


Ok so its coming into winter xmas time now..WooHoo!  I love this time of year! I am all about the Knits and faux furs. I love the cozy, but stylish look.    

Make-Up Favourites for Autumn

Foundation

Loreal True Match
I love this Foundation, the coverage is medium but buildable, its so blendable. I also love the colour range. It is definatley one of my all-time favourites. I have normal to dry skin but at this time of year it gets more dry so i need a foundation that is not going to settle into those dry patches (eeww right) but with this one i dont feel self conscious and have never had to worry about it. Although i will add a decent enough skin care routine helps this.  


     



Concealer

I have 2 concealers at the moment which im loving. These Two concealers i use on an everyday basis. The first one is the seventeen Phwoarr Paint. This is my heavy duty concealer for redness, and under the eye darkness. I have this in the colour Fair. Next is my Rimmel Wake me up concealer. I use this over foundation for extra coverage and to brighten up the eye area. again i think i have this in the lightest shade but unfortunatly the name has been rubbed off. (well loved :) ).        






































Translucent Powder

My holy grail powder is the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder. It just finishes the make-up perfectly and gives it the staying power to last all day. Ive tried different powders but so far none have been able to beat it.

  





Bronzer

The bronzer ive been using lately is the essence sun club for blondes. This was kind of a re-discovery when i ran out of my last bronzer.I havent been blonde in a long time but as i am very fair skinned it works out perfectly for me when im not self-tanning. Its not my ultimate bronzer or holy grail product but it does the job and I have no complaints with the product.

       






What Are your Beauty Face Products This Autumn/Winter??
xox  


























    

No comments:

Post a Comment