Pages

Monday 29 June 2015

Summer Loving || Rediscovered Drugstore Favourites || Beauty La Linda - MUA



Hello my darlings!!

So today I was going to do my June Favourites and I realised alot of the products that I have been using this month have actually been rediscovered favourites and not new at all. I decided that instead of a monthly Favourites post I am actually going to do a rediscoveries post!!



Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Shade 35 - On & On Bronze

I forgot how good these guys were!! I was feeling extremely lazy but I had to put on some makeup a couple of weeks ago and I decided to throw this on and I have been wearing it almost everyday since!! I really want to get more shades!! I also have the shade 65 - Pink Gold which I also love but I don't seem to get as much wear out of it as On & On Bronze (Bad to the Bronze in the US) It is the perfect metallicy yet neutral bronzey colour which I just find so flattering on the eye. It rarely creases dries & demi-matt on me. No need for brushes. Perfect for either a lazy day where you don't want to use much energy and put much effort into your make up or it can also be used as a base for layering with other eyeshadows on days where you are feeling a little bit more adventurous.



Barry M Eyeliner - no 29

I used to love this eyeliner so much!! (As you will remember if you have been reading my blog for a while now) but in the last couple of months it seems to have fallen by the wayside. This month however I rediscovered it hanging out in my makeup drawer and have been wearing it most days with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo. I love them together I just think the copper and bronze look so summery!! Puts me in a happy sunshiney mood #summerloving



StMoritz Instant Self Tanning Mousse - Dark

With all this good weather we got going on lately its only natural that I decided to break out the old fake tan again!! And Although as I have mentioned in a previous post that I want to try out new tans this year I couldnt help but going back to my old favourite I cant help but love this tan! Especially the mousse variety! I have tried both the other varieties, the lotion and the spray but for some reason I just prefer the mousse even though I had a good experience with all of them. If you would like read a full review of the full range where I talk about them all in much more detail... all the pros and cons then just click here - St Moritz Tanning Range Review



Vaseline Spray & Go, Body Moisturiser

Again as I have started tanning I ended up going back to yet another product that I discovered last year. I love this moisturiser. As I have said previously I can be quite lazy when it comes to moisturisers but this one is quick and easy and perfect when your self tanning. I also love the smell!! For a full review of this product then just click here - Full Review








There you have it! A short little post on four items I have rediscovered and have been loving!! Do you have any rediscovered products that you would like to share!?


Have you tried any of these products??     
What did you think??




Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog?? Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Post - 5 Tips To Feel More Motivated        



Thank You For Reading
xox  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment