Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Review - Collection Lasting Perfection concealler


Hello Everyone,

So I have been missing for a while but I think I'm back on track on with lots more posts and videos coming your way!


I thought I would just do a little review of a product that has been really impressing me lately. 


As you may have already guessed it is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer! I'm pretty sure everyone and their mother has heard about this, but just in case someone has missed out on the hype or avoided it due to the price or packaging then I have here to put all you fears to rest. I have been using this product for about 6 months now... maybe a bit longer. It was originally based on the recommendations of Tanya Burr and Tati. I have to say I find that in the past month I have been reaching for it everyday. 


I use it as a highlighting concealer but they do have colours to match to your skin tone if you want it for actual concealing. 


Smooth, Creamy, Blendable, light-reflecting (without sparkles or shininess), natural looking
And the price is on point at 6.49 (on average)


What more could you want?? 


Ladies do not be put off by the price/packaging it really is worth every cent and more. 








Have you tried it?? 

What did you think??

xox



            

No comments:

Post a Comment