Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Review - Essence Long Lasting Lipsticks


Hey Girlies,

So I have been a bit MIA in the past week as I have been very sick but I'm bouncing back now and ready to get back into the beauty world. I thought I would kick this week off with a review of one of the lipstick ranges from one of my favourite brands - Essence (I think Essence of beauty is the official name but here in Ireland its just Essence)!!

As I was saying before I feel like this brand does not get enough love in the blogging and YouTube world so im making a bit of a mission to tell you guys all about my experiances with this brand.

This is a review of the Long Lasting lipsticks!! I know they have been out for a while now but as I havent heard much or seen many reviews I dont know if it is because people just arent taking about them or if people are bypassing them on the self because they dont know anything about them.

I have 6 shades and I have to say I LOVE them all. I honestly cant fault them. I think there are 15 shades in all and there is definitely a shade for every wish, want and skin type.

These are the shades I own -








     

       

Swatches





All the reasons I love this line - 

Price - E2.89 
Long Lasting
Great Pigmentation
Creamy & Moisturing (Not drying on the lips)
Great Shade selection


I highly recommend that if your in the market for a new lipstick ( I know who isnt eh?) or your on a budget or you just feel like trying something new or picking up a treat for yourself then give these ago. You wont be disappointed and they wont break the bank!!





Thank You For Reading
xox  













No comments:

Post a Comment