Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

First Impressions - Wet & Wild Megalast Liquid Lipstick


Hey Hey,

Originally I was going to a review but then I realised that I hadn't actually used them enough to get them a proper review. So instead Im just going tell you all about the ones I had picked up and give you my first impressions.

I picked up 4 colours. I think there are maybe 8 colours altogether.



Pink Perfection

This colour is perfect for everyday wear. Its the only one i picked that has shimmer in it. I think it may infact may be the only one I saw in the line that has shimmer. Its the perfect light peachy colour.






Click on my Hyperlink

I have been looking for a colour like this for a while now. Its a blue under toned bright pink. Its like a barbie pink/ Sugar Candy kind of colour!!








 Back to the Fuschia

I love this shade. It is a Raspberry/Red Bright pink. I think it will be perfect for autumn time. If you would like to see me wearing this I wore it in my last empties video.    






Cherry on Top

This is a blue undertoned red (which is typically the type of red I would normally go for). For me this looks like old hollywood/Vampire red and Im not sure how often I will wear but I am excited about it.  



Positives

  • Great pigmentation
  • Great colour selection
  • once dry I believe theres no getting it off.    


Negatives

  • Weird texture (reminds me of paint)
  • will have to work quickly with application as once its dry it is hard to layer 

I will keep you updated with these and do proper review in the near future!!


Thank You for Reading
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment