Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

Review – Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser




Hello beauties,

As some of you might remember I posted a haul not so long ago. One of the items I picked up in that haul was the Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser. I have been using it ever since and here are my thoughts on the product.

In general I am a fan of Vaseline products. There are a million things you can do with Vaseline petroleum jelly…. Well maybe not a million but certainly a lot. I may do a post in the future for you guys telling you about some of the ways I use it. When I saw this spray and go body moisturiser on the shelf it certainly perked my interest.

This product claims to moisturise in seconds so you can put your clothes straight on, instantly leaves skin soft, not sticky or greasy. It contains 190ml of product and comes in 3 different scents, total moisture (which is the original) Aloe Fresh & Cocoa Radiant. It has a twisty cap on the top which personally I am a fan of. I hate taking on lids and putting them back on when your hands are sticky. Plus I also have a habit of losing them.

I really like this product. I love the smell! I think that this product does deliver on its claims to dry in seconds and leave you soft without feeling greasy. I have mentioned in a previous post that I am someone who hates the feeling of greasiness or stickiness on their skin so was impressed with this product. I also like the spray application.  

I have heard other reviews where people found that it was messy and left their bathroom tiles slippery but I personally have not had this problem yet.

Overall I would consider this product a hit. I definitely repurchase this item in the future. If you too are looking for a quick no fuss body moisturiser I recommend you give this one ago.





Have you tried this product?? What did you think??
Do have any better or products just as good you could recommend to me??
Just leave me a comment and let me know




Thank you for reading
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment