Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Winter Favourites 2013 - 2014















Hello Everybody! So it’s finally 2014! Hard to believe it’s here already!! Anyway I thought for my first post of 2014 I would tell you all about all the products I’ve been loving this winter and over the holidays… I also decided to throw in a couple of random favourites as well. I hope u enjoy it :D Most of the products listed below I am wearing in the photo :D x

So to kick off this post I’ll start with….


Face products

Primer
I received a gift of Macs prep & prime skin and I have been in love! It has made my skin feel baby soft!!

Foundation
This winter I’ve been mixing it up between two different foundations. These are the Rimmel Wake me up and Macs face and body. I like face and body for day time. Upon first impressions I was not a fan of this product but after trying it again with my real techniques expert face brush I’ve really started to love it.  Its lighter coverage and natural looking but buildable if you need a little bit extra some days.
         I use Rimmel wake me up in Ivory for day-time wear and in the shade True Ivory  for nights out. Even though it has SPF in it I don’t find any glare or white casting in photos.  I am wearing Rimmel Wake me up in Ivory in the photo above 

Concealers
My tried and tested Rimmel Wake me up concealer.

Powders
Translucent powder –My Rimmel Stay Matt Powder is still my favourite but at the moment I’m trying out the Catrice Prime& Fine translucent powder. I will let you know how I get on, on first impressions though I like it a lot.   
Bronzer –My essence 10 sunkisssed although I’m getting bored of shimmer and have just picked up the Catrice sun glow matt bronzing powder . Again its on trial at the moment but ill let you know how i get on Im really liking it though :D 

Eye products

Eye shadow – They palate I’ve been using to death this winter has been my Naked original palate. I just love the golds and bronzes for this time. In the Photos Im wearing Naked, Half - Baked and Virgin.  I did recently purchase the Naked 3 however so I can’t wait to try out more look with it I just haven’t had the time recently

Eyeliners – for liquid liner I have been using Essence, Stays no matter what waterproof eyeliner pencil. I have to say I’m very impressed it really does stay no matter what! Then for pencil eyeliner I have been using either Essence, I Heart rock gloss eye pencil or Avon Colour Trend Kajalskick. I am also wear Essence brown kajal pencil in 08 Teddy and Essence Long lasting eye pencil in 15 Bling Bling 

Mascara – I’ve been using two both by Catrice (I’m really loving the line) I use both Lashes to Kill false lashes volume mascara with lash extension fibres and the Lashes to Kill Waterproof Mascara.


Lip Products
The lip combo I have been wearing is a nude one mostly (I am all about the nudes). So the combo I have been loving either one of  two Lipsticks which are Miss Sport 007 or Barry M 101 with Rimmel non-stop glamour!!

Hair Products

Shampoo & Conditioner – I picked up the Oz Botanics line and I have been absolutely loving it!! I love the smell (it smells like the Aussie Line… I think it’s the tanzmanian blue gum) I got the Major Moisture ones and my hair just feels so soft and luxurious after it.

Hair Oil – I’ve been trying out the Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Oil and I love it. I also purchased the Argon Oil one but have yet to try it. I will do a comparison on them when I do.

Dry Shampoo – I still have yet to find a dry shampoo that beats Batiste Dry Shampoo, Deep & Dark Brown. I have tried but in my opinion it is still the best.

Random Favourite
In December I discovered The coffee Shop Insomnias White hot chocolate which is aptly named Hot Angel. It’s amazing!!! Been absolutely hooked on them over the holiday period!!!

Tell me what you have been loving over this winter!?

Thank you for reading!!!!

 xox
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment